Following the success of our 2021 event, we are delighted to announce that we will be holding our Autumn Summit on Thursday 13th October 2022, from 9.30 am – 3.00 pm, at the Great Danes Hotel in Maidstone.
The event will be an opportunity for our partner schools and colleges to hear about and understand the outreach support available through the KMPF partnership this year.
The event will focus on:
- Showcasing available activities
- Understanding more about underrepresented groups
- Networking with colleagues from partner schools, KMPF and university teams
During the afternoon there will be an opportunity to join two breakout sessions, which will each focus on an underrepresented group:
- Children in care/Unaccompanied asylum-seeking children
- A double helix model – post-18 options for students with SEND and/or mental health
- White working-class families
Invites have been sent to all KMPF Progression Mentors and Key Contacts, and we can offer two places to each partner school.
Registrations should be submitted no later than Friday 16th September 2022.
We do hope you will be able to join us at this event. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do get in touch.